This is exclusively from Infinixmobility,
INFINIX XBAND USER GUIDE
Tap and hold the Xband screen and select a display design of your choice.
1. Visit the playstore and download Xband app.
2. Switch on the Bluetooth function, launch the Xband app and login using your Xclub account.
Simply turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device and the smartband will be turned off automatically
1. Select Sport on the Xband app on your mobile device
2. Xband will collect your step number(s) when you adorn the bracelet.
3. You can check number of steps taken, you can always sync this data when you pull down the screen interface.
4. You can check distance covered, calories loss/gain.
You can set up alarm with the Xband vibrating feature.
The Xband automatically vibrates when you have an incoming call, it also displays the name/number of a missed call.
The Xband vibrates when there is an incoming SMS.
When the Xband is out of your phones Bluetooth range and then return into the range, your Xband will automatically reconnect, and will vibrate to notify you. You can also detach the Xband and use as Bluetooth receiver.
To receive call with the Xband, simply press the power button on the side of the Xband and detach from the band. You can use it as a Bluetooth call receiver.
The Xband notifies you by vibrating when the battery goes below 30%
All Android phones can use all the functions of the Xband.
Tap and hold the screen of the Xband and select weather monitor. It displays the temperature range in degree Celsius.
To time your distance, tap and hold the run icon on the Xband, select timer/stopwatch
The Xband allows you to share distance covered, calories loss/gain, your experiences and goals on various social media platforms