iPhone X, A wireless charging phone for a wireless World
iPhone X, the art of photography device with display 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
Apple as manufacture vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhoneX, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future
iPhone X charging and Battery
Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance
With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless, with the introduction of the AirPower mat. Just set your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods anywhere on the mat to charge them wirelessly.
Now do even more on iOS 11.
iPhone and iPad to life like never before with the iOS 11, making every experience more powerful and personal. The interface is beautiful and easy to use. Intelligent suggestions appear right when you need them. And advanced technologies protect your privacy and security.
Price and where to Buy iPhone X
Full Device Tech Specification
Display: Super Retina HD display 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display HDR display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video
- Optical zoom; 6x digital zoom
- Quad-LED True Tone flash
- Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Time‑lapse video with stabilization
- Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
- Continuous autofocus video
- Body and face detection
- Noise reduction
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video
- Playback zoom
- Video geotagging
- Video formats recorded: HEVC and H.264