How to Identify scam and fake Online Money website, I will be discussing with you ways to identifying fakes online survey websites. This is in accordance to my research and work of many people in order to avoid unsuspected user from been scam, as kinfovillage will surely be updating you on legitimate ways to make money online and offline.
What are Legitimate Paid Surveys?
Legitimate Paid Surveys are trusted websites where you can complete surveys online for market research companies and receive reward in the process. The information gathered from surveys are very important in all aspect of human life which includes and not limited to market research, government research, medical research, etc. The information from you and me are used to influence decision making in the production of goods and services as well as government’s decision making.
The reason why you get paid to take surveys is because, asking you to spend 15-25 minutes of your time taking surveys that does not reward you may be difficult or even impossible.
How to Identify scam and fake Online Money website
As you may know, there are hundreds of online surveys that claim to be legitimate which in fact majority of them are not. To be able to avoid getting scam, you must follow the guidelines listed below:
- Sign Up Fee : Most of the scam websites online usually ask for a sign up fee. This is illegal and uncalled for.
Taking surveys online is free, so don’t pay to join. Avoid such website, they are nothing but scam.
- Undisclosed Payment Methods: Any online survey site that does not disclose their payment method is up to something. It is a bad sign, please avoid those sites.
- High Minimum Cashout: Most of the scam online survey websites set the minimum cashout requirement so high that it is impossible to research with the little surveys they provide. Please, avoid any paid survey that has
more than $30 as the minimum cashout requirement.
- Bad Feedback and Lots of Complaints: Majority of scam websites always have bad feedback from their members. Whenever you found a survey site, google the name, for example: “Cashcrate scam” and read what
people are saying about the website. If there are a lot of complaints than the good ones, it is most likely they are
not sincere. Avoid them before it is too late.
- Payment Proofs: Only paying sites will have their proofs all over the net. A little Google search is enough
to find them. If there is no payment proof found, two things are involved; it is either they are still new or they
do not pay.
I will being showing you, all what you need to know about a legitimate online survey site in my subsequent post to the site. see some legitimates ways for making cool money here