MTN XtraData Migrate to get XtraData 5000mb, MTN Bundle4U is divided into two; XtraVoice and XtraData as I stated earlier on my last post. You can read more on XtraVoice here and how to get up to #24,500.
MTN XtraData Migrate to get 5000mbXtraData
What do I get when I buy an MTN Bundle4U?
|Purchase command to 131|
|Product Name||XtraData 300||XtraData 500||XtraData 1000||XtraData 2000||XtraData 5000|
|Airtime to be credited in voice dedicated account||N372.00||N624.00||N1,275||N2,560||N6,500|
|Data volume to be credited in data||150mb||300mb||750mb||2000mb||5000mb|
|Selected International Destinations||
|Validity||7 days||7 days||14 days||30 days||30 days|
The TV promo comes with free voucher of #1500. Crab your own free voucher here
What is XtraData?
MTN XtraData Migrate to get XtraData 5000mb
- XtraData is a Bundle4U that gives you more data than airtime.
Who can subscribe to MTN Bundle4u?
- All MTN Prepaid and e-post-paid customers EXCEPT those on MTN BetaTalk tariff plan will be able to buy the Bundle4U.
How will Beta Talk customers enjoy MTN Bundle4U?
- Customers on BetaTalk tariff plan will have to migrate to other eligible plans to buy the Bundle 4u.
I am on BetaTalk, how can I buy any of the Bundle4U?
- To purchase any of the Bundle4U, simply migrate to any of the other Prepaid tariff plans.
How many types of MTN Bundle4U are available?
- There are ten (10) types of MTN Bundle4U, 5 (five) XtraVoice and 5 (five) XtraData.
Can I call all international countries from my Bundle4U?
- You will be able to call the following International destinations from your Bundle4U:
- UK Fixed,
- Hong kong
- Australia Fixed
How do I buy any of the MTN Bundle4U?
- To buy any of the MTN Bundle4U, simply text the bundle keyword to 131.
How much will I be charged for buying the MTN Bundle4U?
- You will be charged the applicable bundle rate.
How many times can I buy the MTN Bundle4U?
- You will be able to buy different Bundle4U.
If I migrate to BetaTalk plan after purchasing the MTN Bundle4U, will I be able to use it on BetaTalk plan?
- No, you will NOT be able to use the Bundle4U once you migrate the BetaTalk plan.
Will my Bundle4U auto-renew?
- Yes, your Bundle4U renews automatically once you have enough airtime and you will receive a notification message before the bundle expires.
What happens after I exhaust my bundle and did not renew it?
- Your calls will be charged from your main account and at your tariff plan rate.
How do I check my bundle balance?
- To check your Bundle4U balance, simply dial dial *559*17#.
What happens after I exhaust my bundle and did not renew?
- All calls and SMS will be deducted from the main account and at the tariff plan rate.
Migrate to MTN BetaTalk and get 200% on every recharge, click here