N-Power Recruitment 2nd Batch, Starts on June 2017 (What to Know!)
N-Power Recruitment as enter the second phase. Interested applicants can now apply through the N Power official website www.portal.npower.gov.ng
The 1st phase of N Power recorded a landmark of success, as thousands of unemployed youth gain employment through this platform, though their was some hitches which promised have corrected on the next recruitment. Read more
All intended applicant were advice to visit their Local Government, and ask of step to steps procedure in other to avoid some challenge that affected pioneer N-power staffs
What is unique about this programme N-Power?
- It’s all about job creation for the teaming unemployed youth
- Supported by both government and the private sector
- Comprehensive support given to participants
- Approved for funding under the social investment programme
- Offers clear progression pathways into gainful employment
Sectors to Apply for includes
- N – Power Knowledge
- N – Power Build and
- N – Power Volunteer Corps
1. The processes for applying for and / or being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent.
2. The selection criteria will be published and made public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the programme in a fair. reasonable and consistent manner.
3. Any claim by any individual and / or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
4. There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
5. Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. Any individual and / or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
6. Registration and selection for the N-power programme is absolutely free.
7. It is your duty to be vigilant and beware of fraudsters who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.