XtraPro Call at 11kobo/sec to all Networks
MTN XtraPro is a prepaid tariff plan that allows Customer to enjoy FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls to ALL Networks in Nigeria after a daily access fee of NGN5.
Customer on this plan will also enjoy 7 days Free subscription to Health and Fitness service. for details visit MTN
How To Migrate
MTN XtraPro, Customer will text 401 to 131 or dial *401#.
Current customers on Smooth Talk will be required to migrate to XtraPro plan to enjoy the rate and offer as they will not be auto-migrated to the plan.
MTN Bundle4U is divided into two; XtraVoice and XtraData as I stated earlier on my last post. You can read more on XtraVoice here and how to get up to #24,500.
Still enjoy data yafunyafun
What do I get when I buy an MTN Bundle4U?
|Purchase command to 131|
|Product Name||XtraData 300||XtraData 500||XtraData 1000||XtraData 2000||XtraData 5000|
|Airtime to be credited in voice dedicated account||N372.00||N624.00||N1,275||N2,560||N6,500|
|Data volume to be credited in data||150mb||300mb||750mb||2000mb||5000mb|
|Selected International Destinations||
|Validity||7 days||7 days||14 days||30 days||30 days|
What is XtraData?
- XtraData is a Bundle4U that gives you more data than airtime.
Who can subscribe to MTN Bundle4u?
- All MTN Prepaid and e-post-paid customers EXCEPT those on MTN BetaTalk tariff plan will be able to buy the Bundle4U.
How will Beta Talk customers enjoy MTN Bundle4U?
- Customers on BetaTalk tariff plan will have to migrate to other eligible plans to buy the Bundle 4u.
I am on BetaTalk, how can I buy any of the Bundle4U?
- To purchase any of the Bundle4U, simply migrate to any of the other Prepaid tariff plans.
How many types of MTN Bundle4U are available?
- There are ten (10) types of MTN Bundle4U, 5 (five) XtraVoice and 5 (five) XtraData.