MMM is ready to pay out all his Participant, just today MMM Nigeria the Ponzi network gives new condition to all his participants, this is prior to the complains made by most of it members, who’s money are swinging like a pendulum with MMM.
Just like the above pix, who possibly had use his 1st, 2nd term and WAEC fees for MMM, in the name of rolling over the money for like 2 to 3 times before using it to the school fees.
Below is what Sergey Mavrodi have to say;
MMM is ready to pay out all his Participant
You constantly reproach us stating we don’t listen to your opinions however we really do. :-)) We try to carry out the most reasonable and efficient suggestions immediately.
Particularly, in accordance with your suggestions, we will soon take the following measures:
- We will stop the growth of confirmed Mavros acquired before the 1st of January 2017.
- We will freeze the bonuses received before the 1st of January 2017 (so that limited withdrawal of Mavro-2016 will include only contributions, not bonuses).
- We will introduce a new rule according to which the withdrawal amount cannot exceed triple amount of the provided help (so, GH cannot exceed PH more than in 3 times). Many participants and guiders withdraw bonuses in such big amounts without PH that it threatens the stability of the whole System. (We don’t agree, however we will accept preferences of the majority. :-)) With this rule, you can’t withdraw only bonuses without providing help.
Therefore, keep on sending us your suggestions. We will take them into account (At least, we will try :-))
- Though the effect of this will tell on the so call guiders, who make lot of money without investing a dim
- More so, you will not be able to withdraw more than 3 times of what you Provide Help on (i.e if you are PH of 20k the most you can get back is 60k)
Though the beginning of the the end of MMM surfaces since when members account was frozen last year ending. Now you have to invite new people before you can get paid by MMM, which is reasonable impossible.
More of such Ponzi are now on the Internet beware.