KWASU starts their per-admission screen exercise on 30th May and it is expected to be close on 30th June 2017, well this is not more a news as those who choose the institution as first or second choice might have known about this development.
What To Know
- All candidate that wrote and pass 2017/2018 UTME with the university cutoff marks are invited plus DE candidate
- All those candidates that chooses KWASU are also invited
- Those interested in admission into the institution but have not made it their choice
All candidates must have five at least 5 O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sitting, candidates with awaiting results can also apply
- All candidates are to pay #5000 only
- #3000 for screening fee
- #2000 for administration charges
For registration click their school website by visit www.kwasu.edu.ng
Kwara State University first batch admission list is now out, for 2017/2018 Academic session.