MTN BetterTalk with 50mb for #50 & 100mb for #100
BetterTalk MTN good new to all. Just in this same month of May. MTNNIGERIA has introduced about dozen of new package on cheapest browsing tips and low calls rate VIEW ALL THE MTN PROFILE HERE
How to Activate 100mb for #100
Migrate to BetterTalk by dial *123*2*6# or send BT to 131
Then send J11 to 142
Message to receive as confirmation SMS “Dear Customer, you have received 12Mins for National calls & 100MB. Bundle is valid for 7days. Dial *559*60# to view your bundle balance.”
How to Activate 50mb for #50
send J12 to 142.
You might have received below message from MTN recently “Special Offer! Get 12mins to call all networks in Nigeria & 100MB data. Recharge N100 & text J11 to 142 NOW! Val/7 days. Dial *559*60# to view bundle balance”
BENEFITS OF MTN BETTERTALK
MTN Nigeria introduces another Tariff Plan with a bonus of 200% on any voucher domination, for this i will said MTN and GLOBACOM are here for the business as the latter has follow suit with their GLO BUMPER which i posted sometimes back.
WHAT IS NEW ON MTN BETTERTALK PLAN
- You will be rewarded with 200% bonus airtime on every recharge of N100 and above.
- The bonus airtime will only be valid for 3 days.
- The bonus airtime will be available for national calls, national SMS and PAYG data.
- 10MB data when customers recharge with N100.00 airtime or more.
- The data bonus will be awarded only once a week. (I.e. on first recharge of N100 & above, subsequent eligible recharges in the same week will not attract a 10MB data bonus.
- The data bonus will be valid for 7 days from the time it is awarded.And for you to migrate, simply dial *123*2*6# or text BT to 131
All MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. Commercial Prepaid customers –
MTN Trutalk, MTN Trutalk Plus, MTN iPulse, MTN Smooth Talk plus, MTN Super Saver plus, MTN Zone,
and MTN Talk Talk will be able to migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan.
National calls will be charged at the same flat rate of N24/minute (40k/sec) from the customer’s bonus and
main accounts. All National calls, SMS and Data will be charged from the customer’s main account as soon
as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.