How to participate and Win in this Fine Art Contest
- Participating kids are required to come up with creative renditions of the Jumia logo. The submitted logo should reflect your creativity and should be themed around having fun at school. Feel free to express yourself visually.
- The logo should be drawn on a physical piece of paper. Scan or take a clear picture of it and send it to [email protected] with the child’s full name, class, and the name of the school.
- The 10 best designs will be selected and shared on our social media pages between 17th-19th August. Voting will commence on the same day.
- Follow the hashtag #JumiaArtContest on social media for all updates on winner selection.
- A total of 3 winners will be selected. The winner’s logo will be displayed at specific dates during the campaign. Winners will also get a goody bag from Jumia.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition begins on the 13th of August 2018 and ends on the 19th of August 2018.
- The officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the promoter, and other agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition is ONLY open to pupils and students between the ages of 4-15 years, who are Nigerian residents attending schools in Nigeria. Entrants must obtain consent in writing from their parents or legal guardians.
- Entrants are expected to show their creativity by redesigning the Jumia logo.
- Winners will be picked randomly.
For other important info, visit the official Jumia Art Contest here