How To Get Data On Etisalat, Glo & Airtel From Zoto New Update 2017
Zoto New Update, come with a new improved and easy data platform now offers much more on mobile data, and we’ve made a few changes to ensure that you can get support faster and easier.
- Check your data balance in one tap from the Zoto app
- Check the status of your refund from the order history page
Zoto New Update
Reason behind the new updates from Zoto, is to ease the pain you have to go through to subscribe for data. All users on Airtel, Glo and Etisalat can now get data directly from the Zoto app.
Have access to all available data plans on each of these networks, so all you have to do is tap the “Tariff plans” button to see a list of available plans. Get the update now
You Can Now Check data balance directly from the Zoto
Simply go to your account page and tap the data balance button to grant the Zoto app access to take this stress off you. Once you’ve given us permission, you can check your data balance in a single tap.
How To setup the data balance functionality on your app, here’s how
Go to your account page on the Zoto app by clicking the “Account” icon on the bottom right
- Once on this page, you’d notice the “Introducing Data Meter” panel, click on the button that says “Set up data meter”
- Click on “Activate data meter” to open your Android permission screen and authorize Zoto to help you fetch your data balance
- On the permission screen that shows up for your Android device, scroll down and you’d see the Zoto app which is currently set to “Off”, tap it and tap “Allow” to grant access
Invite you friends and Family to Kinfovillage
Like our Facebook page for Latest news and more…