This is a review data plan from Airtel with the ability to get as many data as you wish with Airtel SmartTRYBE that also offers 11kobo per seconds call rate. But, my area of concern today is on how to get the Airtel 3GB for N150 and much more.
Airtel 3GB for N150
It’s a night plan which works between 12 am to 5 am and the good part of it is that, it works with all SIM be it new or old ones, and works for all device be it PCs, Laptops, Phones and what have you.
One other attribute of the Airtel Night Plan of 500MB for N25 is that it can be renewed and that is where this post focuses. Unlike the MTN night plan that can only be enjoyed ones daily, the Airtel 3GB for N150 is an addition of many resubscription of the same N25 worth of data in a multiple time to your desired data point.
How to subscribe to Airtel 3GB for N150
The new Airtel night plan was accompanied by the following data plans
- Airtel 1GB for N500 which is valid for 1week and
- 250MB for N200 + 30Min Airtel calls weekend offer also
- Free 15mb for 7days when you recharge with N200.
To Activate The Offer
This plan is exclusively for SmartTRYBE users on Airtel, it means you must migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE before you can enjoy the offer by:
Dial *312# then reply with 1
To Subscribe for any of these data plans
- Airtel 1.5GB for N200,
- 500MB for N25 and
- 1GB for N500
Simply dial *312#
- For 1GB which cost N500, reply with 2 – valid for 7 days
- For 500MB which cost N25 Night Plan from 12 am – 5 am and
- 1.5GB for N200, reply with 3 – Night Plan from 12 am – 5 am
- For 250MB which cost N200 + 30Min call, reply with 4 – Weekend: Sat and Sun
Airtel night plan can be renewed if exhausted, it means, you can resubscribe after exhausting the initial 500MB. In essence, you can use 3GB for N150 in just one night.
Thanks to shelaf for this eye opened trick