MTN Biz Plus and The Migrate code with The Benefis
MTN Biz Plus is a prepaid service that provides customers with better pricing which introduces lower cost on-net GSM Voice, Data and SMS bundles targeted primarily for the SMEs.
In addition, further price advantage is available when a customer subscribes to the SmartBiz or SmartBiz Plus packages, which include some of our ICT products (MTN Biz Tips and MTN Smart Number).
Features of MTN Biz Plus
- It allows customers to move from their existing service class to the new MTN BIZ Plus service class using USSD/SMS by themselves
- Enables customers to move from one bundle to another within the service using SMS short code or USSD by themselves
- Provides reduced price across data, voice and SMS on-net transactions per subscriber line
- The MTN BIZ Plus tariff pricing provides daily regressive pricing for national voice calls. The regressive pricing shall be based on accumulated usage (i.e. in seconds) between 04:30:01hrs and 23:59:59hrs every day.
- A per-second call rate of NGN0.40/sec shall apply for the first 60 seconds of on-net and off-net calls for calls made any time of the day afterwards the rate shall be N0.12/sec
- Free Happy Hour call
- All rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and shall apply for peak, off-peak and happy-hour periods – weekdays and weekends.
- The product bundles other MTN ICT products (Smart Number; Business Tips; Back up as a Service & ePresence)
- Provides the functionality to share voice minute with employees/friends in the same service class
- Allows data share to any MTN prepaid subscriber irrespective of the service class
- Automatic renewal of bundle subscription with an automatic rollover of bundle balances is also available
- Voice and data share are protected by the PIN.
Below is the table showing different bundles under MTN Biz Plus
|Bundle||Price|| Activation |
code to 131
|SmartBiz||N1,000||SMS 470||60 Mins||30 SMS||100MB||Business Tips||30 Days|
|SmartBiz Plus||N3,000||SMS 471||70 Mins||30 SMS||100MB||Smart No.||30 Days|
|Basic||N2,500||SMS 469||100 Mins||70 SMS||325MB||–||30 Days|
|Lite||N3,400||SMS 461||175 Mins||70 SMS||325MB||–||30 Days|
|Standard||N4,200||SMS 462||300 Mins||100 SMS||325MB||–||30 Days|
|Advantage||N7,500||SMS 463||600 Mins||100 SMS||750MB||One-off 3GB BaaS||30 Days|
|Premium||N10,500||SMS 464||900 Mins||100 SMS||1.5GB||One-off 3GB BaaS||30 Days|
Alternative USSD activation codes are as follows:
|*460#||BIZ Plus Menu|
|*460*1#||BIZ Plus SC migration|
|*460*2#||Biz Plus Bundle Menu|
|*460*2*1#||Biz Plus Bundle SMART Biz|
|*460*2*2#||Biz Plus Bundle SmartBiz Plus|
|*460*2*3#||Biz Plus Bundle Basic|
|*460*2*4#||Biz Plus Bundle Lite|
|*460*2*5#||More Biz bundle options|
|*460*2*5*6#||Biz Plus Bundle Standard|
|*460*2*5*7#||Biz Plus Bundle Advantage|
|*460*2*5*8#||Biz Plus Bundle Premium|
|*460*2*5*9#|| To obtain information about |
each bundle package