The post is an update to the initial AWUF 4 U, with the reward of up to 300% Bonus on all your Recharge, just in my last previous post, I wrote on the new MTN Welcome Back promo with 2000% recharge bonus for a call, SMS, and accessing the internet (Browsing). Meanwhile, the Welcome Back promo is for only those who have not been using their SIM for more than 45days that will be eligible. For today I called it MTN AWUF 4 Everyone
Not to be left alone, the MTN AWUF is for everyone, and here is the details below
Awuf4U is an offer that will reward customers with 200% airtime bonus on Every recharge below N100 and 300% airtime bonus on Every recharge from N100 above.
You can enjoy the following services from Awuf4U account:
- Calls to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- SMS to ALL Networks in Nigeria
- International call to 28 (twenty-eight) destinations
- PAYG data browsing
- SMS capped at 75 SMS weekly
MTN AWUF 4 U, Get 300% Bonus on all your Recharge
- A new dedicated, Awuf4U has been created for the offer.
- As soon as you recharge using the special recharge code *888*PIN#, the full face value of the recharge plus the airtime bonus will be credited to your Awuf4U account.
- If you recharge with N100, you will get N400 in Awuf4U account i.e. N100 (recharge value) + N300 (bonus) Valid for 14 days
- If you recharge with N400, you will get N1,600 in Awuf4U account i.e. N400 (recharge value) + N1,200 (bonus) Valid for 30 days
- If you recharge with N750, you will get N3,000 in Awuf4U account i.e. N750 (recharge value) + N2,250 (bonus) Valid for 30 days
- If you recharge recharge with N1,500, you will get N6,000 in Awuf4U account i.e. N1,500 (recharge value) + N4,500 (bonus) Valid for 30 days
|Recharge Band (N)||Face Value + Bonus in Awuf4U Account||Awuf4U Account Validity|
|N1 – N99||Recharge value +200% airtime bonus||14 Days|
|N100 – N200||Recharge value +300% airtime bonus||14 Days|
|N201 and above||Recharge value +300% airtime bonus||30 Days|
NOTE Keep in mind, that MTN AWUF 4 U applied to recharge using a special code, 888PIN# or via VTU