Hi, Kinfovillage lovers, my discussion for the day, is an important update of two of my previous post: On how to get Airtel bouns of 4gb and more data on the 4G rollover campaign by Airtel. Meanwhile, I repackage and added the main updates to it, tagged Airtel 4GB data for N300 + free 4gb data & many more.
By the end of this post, I will appreciate you share the post to your love one’s on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and more.
Also don’t for get to like our facebook page @ Facebook.com/kinfovillage now
Sharing is Caring
As I said in the first paragraph above, this is an important update on my previous two written update on Airtel 4G network and a trick, not a cheat on how to get more 4gb data on your new swapped 4G network.
Brief flashback on the two previous post on Airtel 4G and on how to get 4gb data.
It is no more news that Airtel 4G network is now rapidly rolling to more states of the federation with Lagos, Oyo and Ogun state enjoying the service. and to migrate your old Airtel sim, these are what to do:
Step 1: Get a 4G SIM:
Simply visit an Airtel Store near you to get a new 4G SIM or Upgrade your SIM to 4G
simply dial *121# and select 4G services.
- Step 2: Get a 4G enabled device
If your phone, MiFi or Dongle is not 4G enabled; please visit an Airtel Store or the nearest phone store to upgrade to a 4G phone.
To check if your phone is 4G enabled;
- Step 3: Be within Airtel 4G Coverage
How to upgrade your SIM card to an Airtel 4G LTE Enabled One
- Make sure to backup your contacts somewhere else.
- Visit the nearest Airtel service centre closest to you.
- Meet the Customer Care person and request for a 4G SIM upgrade.
- You will be given a form to fill and your SIM card will be upgraded.
You can also buy a new 4G SIM card if you don’t want to upgrade the old SIM you have before. After the upgrade, users credited with
- a 4GB free data which can only be used on the 4G network.
- You also get 25% data bonus when you activate data plans from N500 and above for
- the next 3 months.
The incentive to benefit from enabling your sim to Airtel 4G Network
Benefits of 4G LTE?
- High-speed internet access on your mobile
- Access to rich content and multimedia applications e.g.: Movies, HD videos, e-learning, HD content and more
- Multiple downloads of heavy files, high definition multimedia content at the same time.
- Faster uploading and downloading speed
- High definition online gaming
- Access to business applications that require higher speeds
The main trick and not a cheat, on how to get more 4GB free data on Airtel
Airtel 4GB data for N300 + free 4gb data
- You need to visit any nearest Airtel store or buy a new 4G LTE SIM and register it from those workers who are selling Airtel SIM.
- Then, recharge with N100 airtime to activate the new registered SIM and immediately, you will be given free 4GB data bonus.
- Dial *140# to check your data balance.
- After you have exhausted the 4GB data, re-visit the nearest Airtel store, buy and register another Airtel SIM with just N200 and activate again with N100. You will be given another 4GB on another SIM.
- Keep repeating the steps on different Airtel SIMs. You will always get 4GB data bonus with just N300 only.
- You can buy like 5 Airtel new sim at once to avoid the stress of visiting their outlet several times.
One thing that limits the use of Glo 4G in Nigeria was because it was launched on band 28 which isn’t supported by most 4G enabled devices in Nigeria. Though some Infinix and Tecno phones that are recently launched to support the band frequency.
MTN and 9Mobile, on the other hand, launched their 4G service on Band 20 and 3 which are supported by most 4G enabled phones in Nigeria.
I’m glad to let you know that the recently launched Airtel 4G LTE has been on Band 3, Frequency 1800MHz which is supported by virtually all Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, itel, Nokia and Xiaomi 4G enabled phones.
I will appreciate you share the post to your love one’s on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and more.
Also don’t for get to like our Facebook page @ Facebook.com/kinfovillage now
Sharing is Caring