Glo Yakata is a new prepaid plan which rewards customers with amazing voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. Yakata by Globalcom mobile is now the default package when you buy a new SIM, just like the MTN Yafun yafun, but I will be sharing with you how old customers who wish to migrate to this package will go about it, in a moment.
As Glo strive to continually develop innovative products that deliver the best value for your money, they are proud to announce the launch of GLO YAKATA.
When you buy a Glo SIM today, you get up to 6GB data every month for 6 months (that’s 36GB of data) plus a whooping N2,200 on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS.
Other benefits of Glo Yakata include:
- The more you recharge, the more value you enjoy
- If your 1st recharge of the month is N200 or more, you will get a special data bonus that is 2.5 times higher than the regular data benefit
- You will enjoy this special data offer on every first recharge of the month for six months
Depending on amount recharged, the customer will receive amazing value as follows:
Voice Benefit Main Acct
Voice Benefit Bonus Acct
- Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
- Calls to other networks are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
- SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from the bonus account
Old Glo users can also enjoy the Glo Yakata bonus by
simply dial *220# to subscribe
Unused bonus cannot be carried over unless another recharge is made within the 7 days bonus validity period. Every recharge you make will increase the total airtime balance in your Yakata bonus account.
Bonus validity days at any time is 7 days