As their network got Improved, Glo offers 2.4gb data for N500
With the current Nationwide coverage of Globalcom 4g Network, the Glo Offers 2.4gb Data for N500 for all their customers. The Grandmaster of data, as they do call themselves, his offering the data for all with 21days validity.
Glo Offers 2.4gb Data for N500
It was noted that Glo has swapped and upgraded their network equipment with new and higher capacity equipment to deliver improved data and voice services.
This is the right time to get back to GIo network. Buy a new 4G LTE SIM, get it registered or simply swap your normal Glo sim for a 4G LTE sim to have a finger in the Glo exclusive offers.
How to Activate the Glo offers
- Purchase the new Glo SIM or Make use of your old SIM without any data plan for the past 90 days, then
- Migrated to Glo Yakata tariff plan
The plan is working for all, with a good validity period of 21 days. Let’s see how it works.
- Firstly, dial *220# to migrate to the Glo Yakata tariff plan. Also, you can dial *100# to verify your tariff plan.
- Now recharge your line with N500 only and you will be given free 600MB Glo Yakata Bonus + 1750 airtime to call all networks. Check your data balance by dialling *220*1#.
- Since your N500 is intact in the main account, dial *777# and then you select N500 data subscription for the Glo Oga SIM, this will give you 1.8GB.