How to get missed calls Alert on MTN lines
Missed calls Alert on MTN line. MTN keeps you up to speed with calls you missed while your phone was switched off or unreachable while also sending you an SMS message when a number you could not reach becomes available.
The SMS message with information about calls you missed or numbers you could not reach will be sent to your mobile phone as soon as your mobile number becomes available or as soon as the number you attempted to call becomes available.
I may going to be charge for the service
- This is a FREE missed call alert service that provides you with details of calls you missed while your number was switched off or out of network coverage. You will receive free SMS message containing the caller’s phone number, the number of missed calls from that number and date and time of the last call.
Y’ello! You have 1 missed call from +2348031234567 received at: 03:05:2011 12:21:13.
Benefit of Missed calls Alert on MTN line
- You can keep track of your missed calls.
- You are always informed when a number you could not reach becomes available on the network.
- It works even while you’re abroad
There are two options available to you when subscribing for these services. These are:
- MTN Who Called.
- MTN Who Called with Notify Me.
You can activate the Who Called Service free of charge by simply sending the key word of your desired option by SMS to 100. For Example:
- To activate MTN Who Called with Notify Me, text SET 01 to 100. Once done you will receive the message:Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to activate Who Called with Notify Me service was successful. Thank you.
- To activate MTN Who Called, text SET 02 to 100.Once this is done, you will receive the message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to activate Who Called Service was successful. Thank you.
|To activate Who Called and Notify Me||Send an SMS with SET 01 to 100||FREE|
|To activate Who Called||Send an SMS with SET 02 to 100||FREE|
|To check the status of your account||Send an SMS with STATUS to 100||FREE|
|To delete your call alert services||Send an SMS with DELETE to 100||FREE|
To check your status
- To check your status, text the word STATUS to 100. You will receive the following message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx has an active Who Called service. Thank you.
To deactivate the service
- To cancel the service, text the word DELETE to 100. You will receive the following message: Y’ello! 803xxxxxxx request to deactivate Who Called service was successful. Thank you.